Finance Administration Assistant
Maternity leave position, based out of our HQ in Byron Bay.
Commencing: Monday 6 January 2020
Ending: January/February 2021
We are seeking a Finance Administration Assistant to support the effective and efficient day to day running of our Finance department. Working in our small finance team, your primary responsibility will be to assist the Finance Assistant and Finance Officer with associated tasks ensuring a high level of attention to detail. Some duties will include, processing supplier invoices, daily/weekly/monthly reconciliations of bank accounts and credit cards, data entry and associated general admin. This position will also be expected to assist in some refund processing.
ABOUT YOU, OUR DREAM ANGEL
A naturally organised person, you like all your i's dotted and your t's crossed. People commend you for your attention to detail and the care you take in ensuring things don't get missed. Overall, you have a positive attitude and are happy to help out wherever required.
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in a similar role
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a dynamic team environment
- Computer savvy across the Microsoft Office suite and Mac proficient
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Beautiful open plan office space with plenty of natural light
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- Clothing allowance and generous staff discounts
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Send a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role along with a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header of your email "FINANCE ADMIN - YOUR NAME".
Applications close 9am, Friday 15 November 2019