Our hand-drawn Impala Lily print with custom border print details elevate this Romper to a new level of sophistication. The Night Blossom color palette adds a mysterious allure to the design, making it a standout piece in your wardrobe.
Our Romper flatters the female form with an angled short hem and adjustable tie waist to cinch the otherwise boxy cut offering comfort and style. Pockets, (of course!) for your favorite lipstick and an elevated shirred cuff adds a touch of glamour to your ensemble.
We imagine this one worn with thigh high boots while dancing the night away under twinkling festival lights.
- Crafted with LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose Fujet
- Arriving in a full size range, sizes L and upwards feature a keyhole back for ease of entry.
- Button down front
Elasticated shirred cuff sleeves
Gentle Cold Hand Wash
Separately With Mild Detergent
Do Not Bleach
Hang Dry In Shade
Reshape And Cool Iron Whilst Damp
Do Not Soak
Do not Wring or Twist
Contains 100% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ is:
- Preferred Fibre
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- Derived from certified renewable & sustainable wood sources
- Generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than conventional viscose
Campaign Model is wearing a S
Height: 5’10.5” (179cm)
Studio Model is wearing a S
Height: 5’10” (178cm)
Campaign Model is wearing an XL
Height: 5’7” (170.5cm)
- CathyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week ago5 Stars
Gorge!! What’s not to like?? 🤎🤎🤎
- Kara B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoImpala lily romper
- Jenni G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSo comfortable
The most beautiful comfortable jumpsuit. The print is absolutely Devine. Love it
- Lisa G.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNeeds a longer front opening
Nearly had to dislocate my shoulder putting it on. Beautiful romper - just not suitableS-SPELL - USA6 days ago
Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to review our Romper. We found this one is true to size and that the front opening allowed room for ease of entry when wear testing. We recommend un buttoning the Romper all the way for ease of access or up sizing to allow a little more room in the shoulders.
We have taken your feedback to the team ✨